ICRC-Weyer is an owner-managed contract research organisation and consulting firm with 25 years of history, based in Berlin. To our clients from the international pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, we offer functional and consulting services, covering the product life cycle from clinical development to post-marketing. Medical writing, biostatistics, and data management are among the core services of our portfolio. The satisfaction of our clients and the well-being of our employees areour top priority and the key to our success. You are invited to be a part of that! We are currently looking for:
Statistical Programmer (f/m/x)
office-based in Berlin/homebased
- Take responsibility for the programming of tables, listings, and figures to support the statistical analyses of clinical and non-clinical research in support of drug and medical device development and related fields.
- Take responsibility for the development and validation of statistical programs to support the statistical analyses of clinical and non-clinical research in support of drug and medical device development and related fields.
- Coach and mentor Biostatistical Associates, as appropriate, in all aspects of the company’s business, and as directed by the Head of Biostatistics and Data Management, ensuring they are given the opportunity to enhance personal skills and apply them to future work.
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, natural sciences or a related field, or >2 years of experience in statistical programming and clinical research, or an appropriate combination of education and experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A friendly, diverse, and committed team with flat hierarchies
- Opportunities for professional development and a high degree of personal responsibility
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary and an attractive retirement package
Please send your application, incl. desired salary, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!