ICRC-Weyer is an owner-managed contract research organisation and consulting firm with 25 years of history, based in Berlin. To our clients from the international pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, we offer functional and consulting services, covering the product life cycle from clinical development to post-marketing. Medical writing, biostatistics, and data management are among the core services of our portfolio. The satisfaction of our clients and the well-being of our employees are our top priority and the key to our success. You are invited to be a part of that! We are currently looking for:
MEDICAL WRITER (F/M) office-based in Berlin
- Writing and compilation of documents for regulatory submission during all phases of clinical development and the post-marketing period, such as Clinical Study Protocols, Clinical Study Reports, Investigator’s Brochures, Development Safety Update Reports, Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports, Risk Management Plans
- Detail-oriented review of complex documents, assurance of consistency within and across documents
- Project management, incl. client communication and organization of internal project teams.
- Industry experience as a Medical Writer
- Good understanding of drug development processes and key regulatory requirements (incl. ICH guidelines and EMA GVP legislation)
- Proficiency in literature database searches
- Excellent English language skills
- MD or PhD in a relevant discipline
- Curiosity and willingness to acquire expertise in new fields.
- A friendly, diverse, and committed team with flat hierarchies
- Opportunities for professional development and a high degree of personal responsibility
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary and an attractive retirement package.
Please send your application, incl. desired salary, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!