Biostatistician (f/m) in Berlin
We are looking for support for our Biostatistics team. Your core tasks include the planning and execution of statistical analysis and SAS-coding. Our versatile team is looking forward to welcoming new qualified researchers.
• Planning and executing of statistical analysis for clinical trials (phases 1-4) and case series
• Project team management
• Project management
• Creating of relevant documents (SAP,…)
• Specification and creating of CDISC-ADaM datasets
• Consulting concerning statistics or data
• Communication with clients, authorities and other stakeholders
• Basic knowledge in SAS, SQL, MS-Office
• Basic knowledge biostatistical methods
• Basic English and German language skills in speaking and writing
• GCP knowledge
• Diligence and precision, even under time pressure and work on changing projects
• Curiosity and willingness to become acquainted with new subject areas
• High personal commitment to our company, our team and our projects
• University degree in mathematics, statistics, psychology or another discipline with a high statistical-methodological part and at least 1 year of work experience as a statistician in clinical research
What we have to offer
We offer high personal responsibility in a professional, friendly and international environment with flat hierarchies and opportunities for personal growth, learning from and with an experienced team, and the opportunity to see the bigger picture.
Please send us your complete application documents incl. desired salary to Jobs@icrc-weyer.com. We look forward to meeting you! We are also happy to expand our network of freelance experts.