ICRC-Weyer is an owner-managed contract research organisation and consultancy with a 23 years history, based in Berlin. To our clients from the international pharmaceutical and medical device sectors, we offer functional and consulting services supporting their clinical development. Biostatistics, data management and medical writing are among the core services of our portfolio. The satisfaction of our clients and the well-being of our employees are our top priority and the key to our success. You are invited to participate in that!
- Planning and performance of statistical analyses for phase I-IV clinical trials and observational studies
- Input to data management planning and liaison with project data managers
- Creation and review of SAPs and contributions to clinical trial protocols and reports
- Statistical programming (SAS) and review
- TFL production and review
- Management of projects and project teams
- Consulting on statistical and methodological questions
- Communication with clients and regulatory authorities.
- Good knowledge of biostatistical methods in clinical research
- Good knowledge of CDISC standards (AdAM)
- Good knowledge in SAS, SQL and MS-Office
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Objective oriented and quality conscious approach to work on changing projects and to tight deadlines
- Curiosity and willingness to acquire skills and knowledge in new fields with and without supervision
- Service orientation and commitment to projects, the team and the company
- University degree in statistics, mathematics or another scientific discipline with a strong focus on statistical methods
- 3 years of experience as a biostatistician in clinical research
- Experience in early phases of clinical development (PK trials) and / or clinical data management would be an advantage.
What we offer
We offer you to take a high degree of personal responsibility in a professional, friendly and diverse environment with flat hierarchies and opportunities for personal development, for participating in a committed team and learning from and with them, and for taking a look at the bigger picture together.
Please forward your application documents incl. desired salary to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Also, we are always interested in adding to our network of freelance experts.